,




They already had a break up one month ago if we believe Sushma. Talking to our sources Sushma said that she was fed-up with his suppression for 3 years. "had it been the case with other girls they would have left him within 2 months but it was with me and I bore it for 3 years, he could not understand my love", Sushma added.

Sushma was beaten again at the Best Food Café in Putalisadak on Tuesday. "he is always in search of an issue to quarrel with me" showing her wounds in hand Sushma said. I also used some abusive words as he came to me with that intention. 

 "He not only humiliated my family but also questioned my prestige saying that I have been a public bed." she said. Sushma now wants to give most of her time to Nepali cine town as the producers also hesitated to offer her any roles because of Niran.
 
Top