,



World cup fever is all over. How can Nepali media be distant from it? Here we try to apprehend the favourite team and the player of this world cup from some of our celebrities.
Rekha Thapa – I have been Brazil’s fan since Brazil won the world cup in 2002. This world cup I am disappointed I didn’t get to watch all the game of Brazil due to my shooting schedule. Although I am happy with the progress of my team and this time my favourite is none other than Neymar.

Namrata shrestha – This world cup is almost over for me when Spain had to leave in preliminary round. Even though I still love the essence of world cup fever and enjoy watching it.

Richa Sharma – Germany is my favourite team. I love the way German’s play attacking football at the best and hopefully I wish Thomas muller help to win the world cup trophy for Germany.

Deepak Raj Giri – Argentina means football for me. I used to be a huge fan of Maradona when he single handedly led the world cup for Argentina. Since then I have never missed out on supporting my favourite team.

Keki Adhikari – Argentina is my favourite team and I haven’t miss any of their game. By far they have been favourites for winning this world cup and I hope it stays like this until the finals. There is no other than the best Messi.

Benisha Hamal – I am proud to be a huge fan of a football dominant country and as known as football giants in football world. It’s none other than Brazil all the way. Neymar my hero for this world cup and not to forget astonishing mid fielder Oscar and always probing defender Thiago Silva, craving David luiz be the world cup champs of 2014.

Deepa shree Niraula – Brazil, Brazil and Brazil no doubt Brazil and my favourite is everyone’s favourite Neymar.


Malina joshi – I am supporting Brazil. I wish they lift the world cup trophy and emerge as champions for 2014. Neymar you’ve been my good hero, come back soon.   
 
Top