,



The sexy and attractive girl Nandita K.C. has spent almost a decade in Nepali Cinema. She adds to her beauty more with the choice of attractive costumes. It has happened that she comes to gossip sometimes just because of her fashion as well. Below is an interview given to our reporter by Nandita regarding her costume:-
1.         In what sort of get ups you find yourself sexy?
            I find myself sexy in most of the costumes but I feel I look more attractive in         sari.
2.         What is your favourite dress?
            I am a fan of sari. I like sari the most.
3.         What is the most expensive dress you've worn till now?
            I think it was the sari that I had worn in 'NFDC National Film Award. It cost            approximately 50 thousands.
4.         Any designers you wish for?
            Yea,  Prabal Gurung.
5.         What do you look hot in?
            Can't say exactly about that but women look beautiful in sari.
6.         Your choice of gents' attractiveness?
            I think suit pant.
7.         Any choice of female celebrities?
            Yea, I like Malvika Subba's sense of dress. Besides, Karishma Manandhar's as       well.
8.         How much budget you divide for fashion?
            It's not like that. Sometimes I've spent 40 thousands for Kurta in Dashain. In           my come back from abroad I take lots of dresses as well so, it's not fixed.
9.         Your Shopping spots?
            Mostly I import from abroad. In Nepal I like to design at Laicra Boutique.   Besides, City Shopping Center is also my choice.
10.       Your familial wear?
            Half Pant and Vest in summer. Trousers and Jackets in winter.
11.      Any choice of Bollywood actresses?
            I'm a fan of Sonam kapoor.
12.       Your opinion about actress costume on Nepali Screen?
            It's a positive that we've started to design our costumes by the designers now.        But earlier heroines had to buy their costumes on their own.
13.       Heroines at times become the center of criticism due to their wardrobe        malfunction in public function; who do you think has the weakness?
            We ourselves must be careful about these types of things. If we don't care about    the dresses we're wearing cameras will be watching us and unwanted pictures will       be published.

 
Top